Friday, March 27, 2009

Just a wink (I mean link) for now

Well...you are actually in your interview right now. I can hardly contain the surrealness of this experience. I don't know what will happen in the coming months, but the fact that we are closer to the possibility of living in the same state again has my stomach all twisted up with excitement and the fear that always accompanies any level of hopefulness in my life. Even if for some reason all of the puzzle pieces don't come together exactly how we want them to, when all is said and done we will have had, at least on some level, a shared experience here. Shared experiences are often at the heart of deep bonding and intimacy.

Considering I am supposed to be utilizing this time to get some school work done, I am going to abruptly end this post by offering a little link to yet another MHGS student's blog. She is one of the many people at my school that I admire from afar and often think about how if I were in another stage of life currently (basically if I wasn't married with children and totally lacking even a trace of spare time) we could be great friends! She recently wrote a post about your beloved Twilight that I thought was worth a gander. So feast your eyes on this when you get a chance (presumably after this Experience Mars Hill Graduate School Weekend).

~S.

No comments: