Monday, March 16, 2009

In need of some tunes

Everything I'm reading right now is about sex - as a metaphor, of course. But that metaphor has seeped into all apsects of my life...so I'll have more to post about that subject later (is there any other subject really worth discussing?).

I have 15 weeks left until my half marathon. Our mileage is about to start climbing, which means I'll be running for longer stretches of time and I'm in desperate need of some new running tunes. I'm open to any and all suggestions from anyone who happens to come across this blog! So people...please...help a sister out.

~S.

2 comments:

:::No Longer Mute said...

it's too bad you lost your iphone, you could download pandora's utility and listen to whatever. maybe brian will sacrifice and give you his...

:::No Longer Mute said...

We already replaced my phone. I couldn't handle not having the Internet accessible every moment of every day...pathetic, I know.

-S.