Saturday, February 21, 2009

No excuses

My school schedule has slowed down a bit...so I really don't have any viable excuse for not contributing much to this form of expression. I just haven't been in the mood for writing much lately. I have a week off from school though...so hopefully some motivation will kick in soon.

Until then these little blog links will have to do. The first one is a guy who graduated from my school last year and he's currently living in NY while his wife finishes up her Masters. He's recently posted a series on LOCATEDNESS that I've really resonated with. You can search from all of them here. The second one is a fellow female classmate/poet/artist whom I find to be rather inspiring.

~S.

1 comment:

smithy said...

S~
thanks for the virtual nod : ) I appreciate your words as well...I've been wondering about the whereabouts of your blog, lo and behold I found it...

i hope your week is relaxing!
~H